[Stargate] Calling all vendors! The Shire of Gate's Edge Needs You!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:39:35 PDT 2015

Thank you for taking an interest in being a vendor at the Shire of Gate's
Edge 25th Anniversary Celebration. Our fall event will be held at Kinsman
Lutheran Church, 12200 Champion Forest Drive, Houston, TX on October 3rd,
2015.

There are no fees to set up at our event, however if you could donate an
item to the gift basket to one of the event winners, that would be
wonderful!

There are flushing toilets and running water on site, your feast and site
fees are free.

I Do need to know if you require access to an electrical outlet.

There are *NO* pop up pavilions allowed inside the buildings at all.

You will need to provide your own tables and chairs.

A location plan of the different vendors will be made available at the end
of August.

The Shire of Gates edge thanks you for considering vending your wares at
our event.

Mistress Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

Event Coordinator and The Shire of Gate's Edge Chatelain
annescvb at gmail.com