[Stargate] Archery Practice this Saturday June 6th from 9:30 till lunch

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 09:07:40 PDT 2015

 Cross posting this here for those not on Facebook, originally from Paul Thorne: Cheers, Hillary
Greetings Stargate!  We're looking at a trial run Archery Practice this Saturday June 6th from 9:30 till lunch. I'm going to suggest no garb this time, let's see how it works out as a group first and go from there. No crossbows will be allowed per the park rules, so bring your hand bows and lets have some fun. Where you ask? Right here;  Carter Park in Spring, TXhttp://www.hcp4.net/Community/Parks/Carter
Per Paul Thorne, there is no current loaner gear.  Show up anyway and learn the basics by watching and listening.  ------------------Also added by Hillary:FYI - there are several Archery classes at the upcoming King's College event next weekend, taught by Master Sebastian Frobishire: 'Everything You Need to Know about Archery before you go to the store', 'How to make your own Arrows', 'Basic Archery Shooting Techniques'.   Looks like fun!