[Stargate] Stargate October Populace

Hywel Penbras hywelpenbras at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 06:52:48 PDT 2015

Greetings Team Stargate !!!

It’s that time of the month…again.  It’s time for us to meet for our Populace meeting.  Where, you ask??

We will be meeting at:

Trini Mendenhall Sosa Center

1414 Wirt Rd, Houston, TX 77055

What will we be discussing?

1.	  Yule.  We will be hearing from our great Autocrat about Yule preparations and still present needs.

2.	BAM Soup kitchen – This is our signature “Thing” at BAM.  Let’s all pitch in to help out here. You can bring something like soup, brownies or cookies.  Also, I believe hot chocolate and coffee, plus hot cider can be an option.  We will discuss this in more detail at the meeting.

3.	Officer Reports – what is going on with each aspect of our little group, and where do or can you fit in.

4.	Guild reports – Again, these are activities that our group members volunteer to hold each week or month.  This would be a great place to find out how to get involved.

5.	Word fame – Let’s not forget those who do so much to facilitate our enjoyment of the Society.  A few encouraging words can fuel years of positive effort.

6.	What did I leave out?  I’m sure I left something out.  If you want something to be part of the agenda, post a reply to this thread.

The meeting will begin at approximately 7:15pm and will last no later than 8:45pm.  At this time, we will all proceed to the parking lot to discuss what local bistro we will be invading.
I hope to see everyone there in good health.

Hywel