[Stargate] BAM Soup Kitchen

Rikki Mitman Rikki.Mitman at ESMitman.com
Tue Oct 13 15:47:13 PDT 2015

I will make the cornbread (in muffin form for easy serving). Please let me know about how many you think we will need (I'll make a few extra).

Rikki Mitman
Teleri ferch Pawl

-----Original Message-----
From: Stargate [mailto:stargate-bounces+rikki.mitman=esmitman.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Terri Hirling
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 6:08 PM
To: stargate at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Stargate] BAM Soup Kitchen

Hi all,

With BAM fast approaching, it’s time to starting thinking about Stargate’s Soup Kitchen.  That being said, we’re looking for volunteers for soups, breads, sweets, hot drinks and servers; we’ll handle paper products.  Since we ran out of soup last year we’re upping the number of soups from 6 to 7.
As in years past, your soup should serve about 40 people. We’ll reimburse up $40 and, if we able after all the receipts are turned in, will reimburse the difference.  Of course, we’re not opposed to accepting donations.

If you volunteer for soup, remember to supply your own heat source.  Your soup should only need to be heated or have enough pre-prep done that all that’s needed is to assemble & cook.  We have limited space and preparing your soup in the kitchen takes up too much of our limited space.

If you’d like to participate, please email me (thirling at gmail.com) what you’re signing up for as soon as possible.  Those making soup, please supply the ingredients to post for possible food allergies.

Here is the list of volunteers so far:

Ihon - Sausage & Lentil Soup

Cristyana - Potato Soup

Marguerite - Pasta Fagioli

Sara - Hot Drinks

Isabeau - Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Hillary - Italian bread

We need at least four more soups.  As mentioned above we ran out last year.  We also need a couple more sweets and at least one more bread, preferably cornbread.

We’ll be at October’s populace for discussion/questions.

In services,

Ihon & Isabeau

-----
No virus found in this message.