[Stargate] Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday, 4-7pm. Oct 4th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 17:35:47 PDT 2015

Note:  If no one RSVP's, then I'll cancel (due to area event on Saturday)At this time we are meeting on Sunday, Oct 4th.

Greetings,Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday, 4-7pm.
Welcome to 2015, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,
from 4pm to 7pm, at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room (2nd floor).

October 4th - Central Market (TIME 4-7p)

We have scrolls to paint for the Gate's Edge event, so I'm still planning to host this coming Sunday, even though we have a local event on Saturday.  Please come if you are able.
Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027
(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli, -
food may not be brought in from outside the store).

*** IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!

As always - Charter Painting!! -
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!**
And work on Yule Champion scrolls and more!!

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary