[Stargate] Stargate Scribes is BACK ON AT 4-7PM, SUNDAY, Aug 21st

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 12:14:34 PDT 2016

Stargate Scribes is BACK ON AT 4-7PM, SUNDAY, Aug 21st
So, I cancel Scribes Guild and 3 people tell me they are planning to attend... so we are back on.   Ignore previous Cancellation.
Please join us at Central Market on Wesleyan and Westheimer inside Loop 610.
Hillary

Please join us for the Stargate 1-Day event next weekend, were All-Day Charter Painting will be hosted. And a Class on Painting Acanthus Leaves from 10-12.