[Stargate] Metals tool sale - Houston, this weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 19:52:08 PDT 2016

Hi all,
I have a non-SCA friend, Gary Schott <wonderobject at gmail.com>,  who is selling off some tools and gear for metals/jewelry making.  If you are in the market and interested, it needs to go this weekend or sooner.
* Cash only, prices firm.*   Phone calls only till 8pm, else texts and emails.   His place is located just north of Loop 610 near 43rd and TC Jester.    (I'd really love to have the table with stake plate, but don't have space for it now.- it's a bargain).   If you contact him, please let him know you are a friend of 'Marsha Greene' from H.M.A.G. (Houston Metal Arts Guild).
If you want to see images, please advise and I'll send via email to you.   I'm also posting on Stargate FB page.
Let me know if questions,
Thanks, Hillary Greenslade