[Stargate] Stargate Scribes - Nov 6th - CANCELLED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 19:05:14 PDT 2016

Hi Scribes, We are supposed to meet this Sunday, Nov 6th,but Central Market was booked.  Cancelling Stargate Scribes for this Sunday,Nov 6th.    Have requested meeting space at CentralMarket for Sunday, Nov 13th.&  Sunday, Nov27th, still waiting to hear back on those dates.

We also will not meet on Sunday, Nov 20th, asWar of the Rams, a big event, is that weekend and a lot of folks will be justreturning that Sunday.

I'll keep you posted on new Scribal dates asthey are available.   Cheers, Hillary