[Stargate] new Stargate Champions at Coastal Grand Baronials 2017

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 09:42:36 PDT 2017

(cross posting from Facebook, so this shows up in Stargate email archives)
Congrats to the new Stargate Champions at Coastal Grand Baronials:
 Equestrian: Kaitlin McKenna
 Archery:   Marcus Livius Antoninus
 Rapier:    Caelan MacRob
 Chivalric: Sven Randullsson

Stargate hosted the Overall Archery Champion, who was:
 Giano Luigi Diccinino  Congrats to all!!!
 Also thanks go the Scribes of Stargate for painting the champion scrolls:
Elynwy, Rayne, Ceara and myself, and to
HL Thomas atte Wood for the original Overall Archery Scroll.
 Vivat!!!
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, scribe

(PS - it's important to post announcements of winners, champions and award recipients to the Ansteorran 'official' email accounts, as these posts remain in our archives and available for searching should the name of a past champion be required... as I just had to do for an event held back in 2012.   Please remember to cross posts when it's wanted to be archived for some bit of posterity).