[Stargate] Scribes Guild - SATURDAY, April 1 from NOON-3pm, special location: Looscan Library,

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 18:42:34 PDT 2017

Greetings,
Scribes Guild - SATURDAY, April 1 from NOON-3pm, special location: Looscan Library, 2510 Willowick, Houston, TX, 77027.
That Saturday, April 1st, no FOOLIN'.

 Just down the block from Central Market heading north. We have the smaller conference room, 2nd floor.
Come join us to paint Prize Champion scrolls for Stargate's Co-Baronials in April, and charters for kingdom awards.
 Bring your paints and brushes or some will be available on loan!!
 Normally, we meet 1st and 3rd Sundays at Central Market, but space was not available this weekend 4/2,  so moving to Saturday 4/1, special date/time.

Don't forget to join us next at the Coastal Grand Baronials to paint kingdom charters indoors on April 15th.   See the Kingdom calendar and event on Facebook for event details.

 Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Stargate Scribes Guild