[Stargate] Stargate Scribes - November Schedule 2017

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 16:06:51 PDT 2017

Hey Scribes,   Happy November!!!
These are our Scribes Guild Dates for November 2017 at Central Market:
Nov 19th (Sunday) - 12pm - 2pm  Nov 25th (Saturday)- 1pm - 4pm  (Thanksgiving Weekend)

We were not able to get our usual meeting dates in November, so this is the best open dates/times we could come up with.
I'll send out a reminder notice the week before.   Hope you can join us.

ALSO - THIS WEEKEND - NOVEMBER 4TH,
Scribal Classes down in Loch Soilleir (Clear Lake, TX) for a 1 day event.   Classes include:
- Beginning Scroll Design- Parchment preparation, pouncing and painting (3 classes)- Oak Gall Ink preparation- All Day Charter PaintingShould be a fun and educational event !!!https://www.facebook.com/events/458933641157384/

Hope to see you doing scribally things this November,
Cheers, Hillary, Stargate Scribes Guild Principal