[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - Sunday, Sept 24th, from 1-4pm at Central Market

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 12:31:10 PDT 2017

Greetings,

Stargate Scribes Guild - mark your calendars. Sunday, Sept 24th, from 1-4pm for Scribes Guild at the
HEB Central Market on Westheimer/Westleyan inside Loop 610.

 Bring your own paint supplies or some will be provided.
 This is a make up meeting after that imp Harvey messed with our schedule. Yummie deli food is available inside the store. I'll send a reminder again next week.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Scribes Principal