[Stargate] Raven's Fort event 'War College' on Feb 16th weekend - CANCELLED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 15:59:05 PST 2018

Copying from Kingdom lists:

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that, upon walking the site with H.E. Elrique De Netterville and Steve Conrad War College at the Stones will be cancelled this year. The site is inundated, making entry perilous and large parts of the site unusable, with more rain predicted this week, with forecasts getting worse as we approach the weekend. We appreciate all of the help and support we have gotten so far, and are turning our heads towards the next event.

 Lady Seneca