[Stargate] Stargate Scibes Guild is cancelled Sunday, June 17th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 11:30:42 PDT 2018

Calling early so folks can make plans:

STARGATE SCRIBES GUILD IS CANCELLED FOR SUNDAY, JUNE 17TH.

My regulars have conflicts and turns out I do have to work on Sunday afternoon
(my archive jobs at work are running too long so need the extra processing date).

I may try to catch us another date this month,so keep an eye on posts.
Else, have a great Father's Day weekend and stay cool.

Cheers, Hillary
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Greetings, Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday, June 17th, 2018, time: 3-6pm
Welcome to 2018, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,from 3pm to 6pm,
at (HEB's) Central Market Community Room (2nd floor),
stairs/elevator near the deli entrance, room looks over the mezzanine balcony.
 Sunday, June 17th, 2018, time: 3-6pm - Central Market

Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:
3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027
(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli, -food may not be brought in from outside the store).

*** IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!Note: Father's Day is Sunday, if no one is attending I will cancel Scribes. Note2: I'm working at office all day Saturday on special project, if required to finish on Sunday, I'll post that Scribes is cancelled on late Saturday.

As always - Charter Painting!! -
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!**

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.
Cheers, Hillary