[Stargate] Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 17:47:41 PDT 2018

Greetings, Stargate's Scribe's Guild on Sunday, November 4th, 2018, 3-6pm, Central Market

Welcome to 2018, guild meetings held the 1st and 3rd Sundays,from 3pm to 6pm, at (HEB's)
Central Market Community Room (2nd floor),stairs/elevator near the deli entrance,
room looks over the mezzanine balcony.
 Sunday November 4th, 2018 October 7th, 2018, time: 3-6pm - Central Market

Central Market is located centrally in Houston at:3815 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77027(Westheimer near Weslayan, inside Loop 610)
(food and drink available in the deli,
-food may not be brought in from outside the store).

*** IF you plan to attend, please RSVP!!!(this means - drop me a note to let me know you are coming)
As always - Charter Painting!! -
Let's help the kingdom build up their supplies of charters!**

Bring your paint supplies or some loaner items will be provided.Cheers, Hillary