[Stargate] Stargate Scribes - next Sunday, May 26th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 08:53:24 PDT 2019

Greetings,
Our normal Stargate Scribes Guild gathering is usually scheduled for this Sunday, May 19th (3rd Sunday),
However, our room is being used by another group.  Thus, Scribes Guild on May 19th is Cancelled.

So, HEB Central Market moved us to next Sunday, May 26th, 3-6p.
This weekend happens to be LaborDay weekend and I'm sure some folks will be unavailable.

So, testing the waters to see who will be in town and able to meet on Sunday, May 26th from 3-6p.If you can attend, let me know.  If no one responds, I'll release the room so others can use it.

Thanks, Hillary