[Stargate] Medieval Monsters Manuscript Exhibit in Austin - field trip - Sat. Jan4th.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 15:21:47 PST 2020

Gang,
I'm thinking of daytripping to Austin this Saturday, Jan. 4th, to check out the exhibit on Medieval Monsters, manuscript exhibit at the Blanton Museum of Art.
The link below to the exhibit.  The exhibit is open on Saturday from 11-5pm, head over check out the exhibit, maybe do a meal on the way back.
Short notice, but I just found out about this exhibition.

Let me know if anyone wishes to join the carpool.
https://blantonmuseum.org/exhibition/medieval-monsters-terrors-aliens-wonders/
cheers, Hillary