[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild is ON again - this Thursday!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 23:39:40 PDT 2022

Scribes Guild - IT'S BBBAAAACCCCKKKK! Starting up for Oct-Dec, 2022, 1st Thursdays from 6-8pm at Trini Mendenhall Community Center 1414 Wirt Rd, Houston, TX 77055. That's this Thursday, October 6th. Bring your paints and brushes or some will be supplied....we'll paint some charters to start. Let me know if you plan to attend so I can have enough supplies. Let's Illuminate! See ya' Thursday. Hillary