[Steppes] sari shops and Tuesdays

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 22:34:54 PDT 1956

Reminds me of when I was mundanely in Israel in 1975 (traveling seminar in
Biblical Archaeology). No comparison shopping except four weekdays: Monday
through Thursday.
The Muslims close on Friday. The Jews close on Saturday. The Christians
close on Sunday.
Made for interesting planning....

Could Tuesday have been a Muslim or Hindu holiday? That information doesn't
usually get printed on USA calendars. Would it be helpful if one of our
Muslim or Muslim SCA people could keep us posted?

Lete Bithespring