ST - Steppes Letter

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Fri Dec 3 07:34:01 PST 1999

Your Steppes Letters are out in the mail!!

Changes this month is the cover, it is special. :)

The other change is the point size of the text. Last month was the first
time I upped the point size, this month I upped it again, thus the extra 4
pages. I may up it again depending on the input. Please let me know if you
want this. I can cut down on the type of information that we print so that
we have more room for local articles and letters at a higher point size.

Thank you all for letting do this! I love this job!! :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com