ST - Virtual Domesday update

Rick Futrell Rick.Futrell at weblinkwireless.com
Tue Dec 7 08:21:26 PST 1999

Greetings all

I have created a Domesday web site which is located at
http://www.neat-stuff.net/steppes.  I have not finished uploading all of
the individual entries, so if you don't see your name please check your
information on the Domesday table (follow the link that says "big ugly
table") and let me know if you need your entry modified. If you have
sent me corrections in the last couple of days I have not had a chance
to complete them yet. The e-mail address for corrections is
'steppesdomesday at hotmail.com'. As far as the individual web pages that I
am creating, If you e-mail me your picture and/or device I will be glad
to include them. If you want to note any household/clan/guild
affiliations just let me know.

In service

---
Armando de la Cabaña