ST - Fw: Aslyn here!

Ches ches at io.com
Sat Dec 11 19:48:03 PST 1999

Forward from Aslyn

Sincerely,
FHavas
Dallas, Texas
----- Original Message -----

Hello everyone!

After checking with the calendar (and my schedule), it seems that this month's C&I Guild meeting falls rather close the Christmas, and at odds with many of our schedules.

So....there will be no Steppes Calligraphy and Illumination Guild meeting this month (i.e., December, 1999).

I am currently at my folks house in East Texas, but I will attempt to contact as many of you personally when I return either Sunday night or Monday night.

If anyone has any special needs during the month of December, or before our January meeting (which will be held as planned on the Third Thursday), please feel free to call or e-mail me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you so much for your understanding, and have a happy holiday!!!

Aslyn
aslyn2 at mindspring.com