ST - FW: PLease Help Me find Betty

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Dec 20 07:00:13 PST 1999

Galen of Bristol here...

I've received the following note; is there
anyone who knows what this is about?

- Galen

----------
From: Pamela & Jack Burke <thredpro at ultravision.net>
To: pmitchel at flash.net
Subject: PLease Help Me find Betty
Date: Sun, Dec 19, 1999, 4:50 PM

Hello,
My name is Pamela Burke. By training and profession I was a practicing
painting conservator. About 6 years ago the Dallas SCA had a  large
backdrop painting that was entered in a national competition, but had
several damaged places that needed restoring. I did the restoration as a
gift for the group.

The lady that did the painting was Betty ( Buckley, I think)

The Dallas Group came to Trinity Episcopal Church on HiIlcrest Street in
Dallas at my invitation for a Medieval Feast on two separate occasions. I
am trying now to locate some of the people in the group, particularly
Betty. Will you please help. I only need a phone number or a place to
locate her?
Sincerely,
Pamela Burke
ThreadPRO, Inc.