ST - Bardic Circle

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Sat Dec 4 14:53:31 PST 1999

Your Grace,
I do not believe that Bianca is on this mailing list so I will attempt to
answer your questions for you.  Bardic Circle is held at Lady Bianca's house
which is located at 2423 Deer Run in Lewisville. Deer Run is located off of
Hebron Parkway West of where 121 and Hebron meet. If you need her phone
number I will send it to you privatly. Thanks,
Genevieve