ST - Baronial OP

wesley williams jmww at airmail.net
Thu Jul 1 08:14:11 PDT 1999

The big hold-up on the new Domesday Book has been that I am going through
the online OP, finding all awards listed for the people on my list. I have
finished A-L so far. And knowing that the online OP was last updated in
October, I got from Sara last night a list of the awards given at Warlord
and Coronation so that I can add those. (If someone has the similar list
from 12th Night, please contact me.)

This should go a long way toward recreating the Baronial OP. I'll finish it
off as quickly as I can. Maybe I can get it to you at next week's business
meeting.

Thomas of Eynsham