ST - Ssshhhh!!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:37:03 PDT 1999

Okay...Here is the deal on the armour.

If anyone would like to donate to help replace the parts or help pay for the
leather this time, please let me know.

Last time the supplies and armour pieces came from our shop, it was a
birthday gift, an expensive one *L* but one that was given with a great
amount of affection.

If we as a Barony have some people willing to pass the hat, it is very
important that a card or something goes around with it so that Muhadi knows
how much people cared, and can thank those involved in this project.

Duncan still has the patterns and stuff to recreate the armour here, it is
just going to require another couple hundred dollars in leather and some
elbows and knees which we may or may not have here in the garage, Duncan
would know.

We are supposed to see Muhadi in the next couple weeks to "do it all again"
Any help would be very much appreciated!  We can always turn it into a mass
production and BBQ and try to recreate the set in a weekend.

If anyone has the energy to pass the hat, get with Duncan directly at
baron_duncan at hotmail.com and we can put together a workshop more
expediently.

Hugs to you all for caring so much.

Larissa