ST - steppes letter

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Mon Jul 19 08:59:44 PDT 1999

Scribes & Illuminer's Guild News

Hi guys!  Life is slowly getting back to normal in the land of scribes and
illuminers.  Well....except that we're getting ready for Artisan.  I really
do hope to see you all displaying there.  If it's your first time, you can
do it!  It'll be fun!  (trust me.....)

Those present at our July meeting were treated to an unannounced class on
making origami swans presented by _HL_ Borek.  Thanks, Borek!!  Our August
meeting will consist of telling Artisan war stories, and getting back to
charter painting fun, and book perusing.

That's all for this month kids.

Aslyn