ST - Free Grass!

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Tue Jul 27 10:52:41 PDT 1999

OOH!  OOH!  May I please have some free grass?  I just love spider plants!  You
are welcome to bring them with you to POPULACE at our house on Friday (7/30).
    which reminds me, EVERYONE COME  ON OVER!  bring a small munchie, drinks
provided.

Catrin
(with too many plants already)
(and too much paper in my life to even approach origami)