ST - Artisan To-Dos

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Wed Jun 2 08:09:09 PDT 1999

Hi Guys!

Artisan fun has begun!  This year's Artisan will be a little larger and more involved than usual as we have rescheduled the Steppes Light List to that date as well.  The Children's Champion list *may* be held there (I say *may* because the KMOC wishes this tourney to be held before ATYC.  We're contacting the KMOC about this).

The bottom line:  "Company's Commin' Ya'll!".  So wring out your shoes and let's get to work.

I.    Site:

    A.    Anyone have copious amounts of free time to make a couple of phone calls for me today?  (I'm at work and trying to sneak  some in, but.......);

    B.    Does anyone have any table set-up plans for Sokol (I assume from the 12th Night that we had the Gulf War A&S)?  If not, does anyone have any ideas about how to best utilize the space for display purposes?

II.  Pre-Event Publicity:

    A.    I need an e-mail address or telephone number for Bill and Kathy Palmer (to get info about our visiting Trimarian Laurels);

    B.    I'm also planning on sending out letters of invitation to all Baronies and Shires (not only to advise them of the site change, but also to specially invite them to our event);

    C.    Any volunteers to do invitations?  See me before I see you!  (I know who you are.....)

    D.    May I have a volunteer to put an announcement on Rapier Net about the light list once we have the site confirmed?

III.    Tokens

    A.    Anyone have any source material for Origami?  (Okay, what's wrong with researching your site tokens?  And what's so bad about origami? :-D )

    B.    If not origami, does anyone have any cheap ideas for site tokens?

That's the list for now.  My apologies about the outline form here, folks, but you write Appellate Briefs for a few years and well, you know.............

Aslyn