Fw: ANST - warm bodies for the 25th or Help! creative hall decorators wanted...

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Jun 15 09:54:51 PDT 1999

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide

-----Original Message-----
From: Trish McCurdy <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com>
To: Ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <Ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 11:44 AM
Subject: ANST - warm bodies for the 25th or Help! creative hall decorators
wanted...

:Greetings to the List!!!
:
:I am writing from my Mother's in California, and am trying from here to do
:those last minuet autocratic checks for the Midsummer's Ball!
:
:Friday night the 25th of June is *set up* for the event.  The theme being
:"The enchanted Forest"  We need anyone who would like to help to be at the
:site at 7:00pm.
:
:I am writing to request that any of you who are available to help us come
:and make this hall into an enchanted forest please come and bring ladders
:and any decorations that you feel would add magic to this site and the
:event.
:
:We are hoping to collect more : faux christmas trees or fica's any kind of
:tree or greenery that we can use in the hall, christmas lights, silk
:flowers, wall hangings, tapestries, any this fairy or forest like, or
:medieval which would add to the event.
:
:To show our appreciation for all those who have helped and added to the
:event, we plan on having a party in honor of all the people who donated
time
:and work about two weeks post event at our house, I will post more about
:that later :)
:
:The Faire Court has sent a messenger to me saying there will be somewhere
:about 20 of their number present to celebrate the evening with us, it
sounds
:like it will be a wonderful revel.
:
:Thanks in advance to all of you who help and participate in the event.
:Please email me privately at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com if you can be part
of
:the set up effort :)
: