ST - Yippee!!!!!

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Jun 22 05:42:24 PDT 1999

Howdy one and all!

Good news:  School's out for the summer!  Yeah!

Great news:  I'm buying a house!  It has room for guests, a two-car garage
that's just crying out to be a workshop, a large yard for the dogs, large
picture windows for the cats, a kitchen that I can actually cook in, a
darkroom in the basement (guess I'll have to take up photography again -
darn!), a place where I can put my treadmill and really ignore it!, an
actual sewing room upstairs and all sorts of other stuff!  We close on
Monday! Yippee!!

My new address will be:
167 Sixth St.
Auburn, ME  04210
207-777-5483

Information about an official housewarming party will be forthcoming.  There
will be dancing in the streets followed by punch and cookies!

Sarah
--
Sarah "Toys!  I can't do this &%@# job without my toys!" Peck

home: speckld at ime.net