ST - Phone list

Phil and Karan Foster phil at globeco.net
Sat Jun 5 06:56:22 PDT 1999

Phil Foster
(skaAngus of the House hold Stonegate)
903-356-9053 hm
972-710-0307 pgr
903-450-7785 mbl
-----Original Message-----
From: Franchesca Havas +ADw-ches+AEA-io.com+AD4-
To: steppes+AEA-Ansteorra.ORG +ADw-steppes+AEA-Ansteorra.ORG+AD4-
Date: Friday, June 04, 1999 6:03 PM
Subject: ST - Phone list

+AD4-I would like for any and all folks that have current phone numbers of the
+AD4-members of the Barony that would like to have it published in the next
+AD4-Steppes Letter please send them to me. For phone numbers that are not yours
+AD4-ask that person before you send them to me and let me know that you have
+AD4-done so.
+AD4-
+AD4-Sincerely,
+AD4-F. Havas
+AD4-Dallas, Texas
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0-
+AD0-
+AD4-Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform mailing list tasks.