ST - Job Position - Artisan

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Thu Jun 10 08:39:26 PDT 1999

Fritz here,
I'll help with what I can before and after but during I'm kinda busy. Have we
secured a site yet? Gunthar suggested the armory in Greenville?

Also Ches you have my phone list info already but here it is again:

Fritz der Rothirsch (Ron Hardy)       (214)821-1223

Thanks for updating the phone list.
And thanks Thomas for updating the Doomsday book. Your tracking down people goes
beyond the job description.