ST - Artisan Update

barbara at mail.topher.net barbara at mail.topher.net
Thu Jun 10 09:51:49 PDT 1999

Gunthar suggested the armory in Greenville?

We have called several times and received an answering machine.  We've left
messages that haven't been returned yet.  So...we'll keep trying.

While they are usually hard to get in touch with, that is a little
more so.  Possible that they are on their summer manuvers.  They go
away for a week or so at some time.  I will see if I can get any more
info for you, although the place in McKinney actually sounds great.

Alys D.