ST - Steppes Warlord quest

Franchesca Havas ches at home.net
Sat May 22 21:55:15 PDT 1999

I am in need of some characters for a quest that I am doing for the children
at the event. Here is what I have so far:

Quest for the Tree of the Golden apples, written by Damia Akestor (Barbara
Wright)

Characters:
Hesperides - Elynor?
The King - Borek
The Queen - Tanwyn
The Royal Barons - Edwin and Poul
The Dragon - ?
The Maid with the Crown - Ceinwen
The Maid with the Dragon - ?
Poseidon - (Water Bearers)

Props:
The Golden Tree
Crown of golden leaves
Poppies
Gold leaves
The Seal

If one of you or if you know of someone that would like to play one of the
open parts please let me know. The quest is only an hour long. I have the
tree and the crown of golden leaves. I do not have the rest. If you have a
suggestion for the other items or have them and are willing to help us out
we would be most greatful! :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas