ST - Here Comes The Parents!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 08:42:19 PDT 1999

>From: "Ace" <aslyn at onramp.net>
>To: <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: ST - Here Comes The Parents!
>Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:24:56 -0500

>>>So, why am I telling you guys?

>>O, do please tell us aunti Aslyn!!!!!

>Aslyn's story time will be on Saturday or Sunday at Warlord.

Kewl, I will probably need some help Sunday afternoon after the Defender fo
the Children competition. I get to watch the..... Little Darlings...... til
around 6 or when they have all gone away, which ever is sooner.

>>>Awwww, Aslyn, they look so cute in their moo moo's and hose  ;)

>>I don't think you know how close you are to being right, there.  In

I thought I had remembered something vague you said some time ago about moo
moo's  ;)

>(To each age, its art; To that art, its freedom.)
>     - inscription on the Sezession Building, Vienna

To every season, turn, turn, turn.....

Borek