[ST - Coronation Invitations]

Stephanie Edwards karmacat at usa.net
Tue Nov 9 14:23:26 PST 1999

I would like to attend tonight if there is anyone I could ride with.  My car
is being used for the night.  I am at 635 and Jupiter Road.  If you can,
please call me at 214-221-4842.

Thanks
Stephania

M. Peet" <ceinwenswan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings Steppes!

This is an invitation for all those who wish to help paint Coronation
invitations to please join us this evening at Ceinwen's home in Arlington.
The address is 6600 Overview, Apt. 1422, phone is metro 817-516-8295.  There
will be chocolate and drinks available to all illuminators.  We hope you
will join us!

To get there, take the best route to I20 going to Arlington.  Take the Green
Oaks/Little Road exit.  Go through the 1st stop light, staying on the access
road.  The next light will be Little Road, turn left, going South.  You will
go under I20 and then under Hwy 287.  The next street is Treepoint, where
you will turn right.  You will see a Diamond Shamrock & Car Wash at this
corner.  After the car wash is a wooded area and the next right is Overview.
  You have now entered The Parks At Treepoint apartment complex.  Continue
straight and then when the street turns to the left, the building to the
left is where Ceinwen lives.  Park anywhere you can find a spot and look for
Ceinwen's banner near the door.

For those who cannot make the meeting tonight, Ceinwen will be day-tripping
Three Kings and will bring some to paint if you'd like to help.  Bring a
table and your paints and brushes.