ST - ka&s

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Mon Nov 8 05:16:40 PST 1999

I've not uncovered  my formal notes yet, but there were
other awards & occurrences of Particular note:
HE Hilary Rose Greenslade was Elevated as a Pelican

Sigrid Kirstensdottir (?) from Namron will also be Elevated
to the Laurel at Steppes 12th Night

The feast was above average, particularly considering that
Herr Manfred was a) preparing his first-ever SCA feast
b) chose a completely period menu (from records of a
banquet for Henry IV on the occasion of a Parliament)
AND c) included a fish dish that was pleasant, edible,
and especially delightful (at least for me).

More this evening after I find my written record.

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the DreamSinger Bard)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em