[ST - Coronation Invitations]

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:36:59 PST 1999

>From: "Wayne Ross" <wayner at languy.com>
>To: <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: [ST - Coronation Invitations]
>Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:04:42 -0600
>
>Actually, not to be selfish, but I had hoped that at Steppes' C&I >meeting,
>we would be painting Steppes' 12th Night invitations. I >guess you can
>choose which invitation to paint when you get there.

I was at the Coronation Painting party at Ceinwen's this weekend [attended
only by she and I :(  ] and those invitations are complete enough that they
will not be at the Steppes C&I.

We can work on 12th night Invitations instead.

Borek
Arbalest Pursuivant

The supreme happiness of life is
the conviction of being loved for yourself,
or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                               ~Victor Hugo~