ST - Populace Meeting october 21st

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:37:50 PDT 1999

Greetings!

As previously mentioned we are hosting the populace meeting on October 21st!

We have a very large rec room on the second story of our house, this is
where we are planning on having the meeting.

There is a wide exterior entrance on the outside of the house, and a spiral
staircase entrance inside the house.  There is no lift for wheelchair
access, but if anyone needs any special assistance gaining access to the
room, please let me know in advance and we will do our best to arrange
something.

In addtion, our house has an intercom system from the downstairs living room
to the upstairs rec room, so anyone who would feel more comfortible
downstairs can listen and participate fairly easily from downstairs.

We just moved in and are looking forward to everyone coming and visiting our
new home.

In service.

Larissa