ST - Interkingdom A&S

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Wed Oct 6 10:36:12 PDT 1999

Now that I have your eyes....I want to go out on the virtual limb here and
tell you about a NON SCA event. It is an Interkingdom Arts and
Sciences Amtgard event. I will not be competing as I am not in Amtgard
mode any longer in my life. But I have many freinds that will be there
competing. It is local this year. Fort Worth.

http://www.amtgard-eh.com/library/olympiadix/

They are in need of judges. If you would like to help or just go and watch
how they do A&S competitions please do. It is a radically different system
and it is outlined on the webpage. You will see art that is period
specific and what is fantasy with a specific period in mind. They are
still learning about documentation so at this point documentation is a
bonus point in the scoring system to try and get the idea across and to
stick.

I can also send you a judge's handbook that is short that outlines
what the judges should be looking for.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com