ST - re; Need Rapier Marshall for demo

fhavas ches at io.com
Wed Oct 13 18:34:37 PDT 1999

Your best candidate is sponsoring a war practice for those not going to
crown on the Hill on Sunday. You may want to contact her at home and see if
she is free on saturday. Lady Francesca, 214-343-6351. She is not on the
list and she checks email only once a week.

On another note she would like to know if anyone has a new number for the
knight marshal of Elfsea. The one posted is not in service.

Sincerely,
FHavas
Dallas, Texas