ST - Ceramics Guild Re-schedule

Aslyn aslyn at onramp.net
Sat Oct 16 18:50:32 PDT 1999

Greetings fellow Steppes-ians:

It has come to my attention that we have inadvertently scheduled the first (organizational) meeting of the Steppes Ceramics Guild for the third Thursday of the month, which conflicts with the "new earlier" date for Populace - the third Thursday of the month.

So.....we've decided to move the Guild meeting up one day - to the third Wednesday of the month (i.e. this Wednesday).

Please feel free to join us at Mistress Lasair's this Wednesday at 7:30 ish p.m. as we delve into Deruta....mull over Majolica....fawn over Faience...samba over Samarkand (okay, that was a stretch, but you get the picture).

No experience or clue required!

Any questions?  Just e-mail or call me!

Aslyn