ST - Elfsea's November Scribes & Illuminators Meeting

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Wed Oct 27 08:37:33 PDT 1999

Howdy all,

As you can tell, Ceinwen has asked me to send this on to everyone whom I think
would be interested.

I have added everything in the () brackets. Hope the extra directions make it
easier to get there.

Borek

***************

Borek,
Please forward to anyone you think may be interested in helping us paint
invitations.
Thanks,
Ceinwen~

----------------------
(ElfSea) Scribes & Illuminators Meeting will be at Ceinwen's new apartment on
Tuesday, November 9 at 7:30 p.m.  Be prepared to paint Coronation invitations.
The address is The Parks at Treepoint, 6600 Overview Drive, Apt. 1422, in South
Arlington, phone number is (metro) 817-516-8295.

To get there, take the easiest route to I20 going to Arlington.  Take the Little
Road exit.  Once you get to Little Road, go South (towards 287).  Take a right
on Treepoint (first light past 287, convienience store on the corner) and the
1st street to the right (which is just past the wooded area) is Overview (this
is a street in an apartment complex and is not marked very well. It is a
horseshoe road so if you find the second entrance, just take it).  You will
drive to the back of the complex (this is literal, you will see an iron fence
that over looks 287. Your only choice is to turn left if you turned into the
first entrance other wise turning right will be your only choice and you will be
driving to just shy of the top of the hill), look for the building that has 6600
on it(corner building), I'm on the 2nd floor. (The stairs are in the center of
the building.) Apt 1422

Drinks and chocolates will be provided to all illuminators.  ;-)

Ceinwen~