ST - Glaslyn's Mini-Tourney

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:12:58 PDT 1999

Wæs þú hæl!

    Greetings to the Folk of the Steppes!

    I had mentioned, to the best of my knowledge, at the last populace we,
Glaslyn, would be holding a Fighter Practice/ Mini-Tourney in late November.
    As it stands, it will be the Sunday after Thanksgiving at Eureka Park
(directions posted soon) in Denton.  There will be both a Heavy and Light
list.  The prize we have for the Heavy List is a double bladed battle axe
which our Seneshal will be bring to a Nov. 12 meeting of our fair Barony.
The Light Prize I am  not sure has been decided upon.  All interested
parties are welcome.

    This will be the first in a series of mini-tourneys which will be
divided into quarters of the year roughly along the lines of Yule, Easter,
Midsummer, and Harvest.  The first and third Tourneys will be fighting
tourneys.  The second and fourth tourneys will be for the Arts and Sciences.
  The first A&S will be around February and most likely held at a dorm on
the UNT campus.  HL Airaklee Wolf should have more at the meeting.

In service to Glaslyn,
Cyniríc Cyniwarding

Fare hæl!