ST - Festival d'Italia

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Sat Oct 9 12:23:21 PDT 1999

Take your best way to downtown and get on Commerce going east. (Not today
though, Texas OU game causing major traffic jams.) Commerce takes you
to the south entrance. The cross street is called Ervay St. Commerce
seperates it from north Ervay and south Ervay. Look it up on map quest to
give you driving directions from where you are.
One Marcus Square,
1618 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
   214-741-6911

parking is all along the street and there is a parking garage across from
it called Dal Parking or the customer parking provided by neiman's next
door to the store. It is about 2.00 to park there, tip the valet. If you
purchase something from the store there is a concierge at the exit that
will validate your parking card and you park for free. :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com