ST - Announcement

barbara at topher.net barbara at topher.net
Sat Oct 16 19:51:57 PDT 1999

It is with great pleasure and pride that I am able to announce to
this list that at Bordermarch Melees Don Miguel Sebastian de
O'Porto will be made the next Knight of Ansteorra.

He was announced at Crown tournament, just after defeeting Duke
Kein in the fourth round, sending him into the Round Robin finals
with Catti (how do you spell that anyway?) Mahdi and Sir Alric
Drake (I assume by now you all know how that ended up).

OOOOOOOOOOPorto!!!!!!!!

Detail of the Vigel and party will follow......

Alys.