ST - SteppesLetter

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 07:19:09 PDT 1999

Collegium is the event.  The home of HL Suzanna the Herbalist and Lord Agilwulf the Loud is
the place.  7:30 is the time and 214-351-3907 is their number for directions.

Tonight, October 18, HL Lodovico will be presenting a class on period book binding techniques
with slides.  Bring popcorn.

November 22 is the scheduled date for Lady Lisette's class on the last millenium change.

Erc