ST - Glaslyn's Mini-Tourney

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:21:26 PDT 1999

   I had mentioned, to the best of my knowledge, at the last populace we,
Glaslyn, would be holding a Fighter Practice/ Mini-Tourney in late November.
   As it stands, it will be the Sunday after Thanksgiving at Eureka Park
(directions posted soon) in Denton.  There will be both a Heavy and Light
list.  The prize we have for the Heavy List is a double bladed battle axe
which our Seneshal will be bring to a Nov. 12 meeting of our fair Barony.
The Light Prize I am  not sure has been decided upon.  All interested
parties are welcome.

*** Best wishes and good luck with your tournament, it sounds great, but it
is my daughter's birthday party!!!!

Duncan & Larissa