ST - Here Comes The Parents!

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Mon May 10 13:27:58 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone!

I'd just like to drop a note to the list and let you know that after I've been playing for lo these many years, my parents are coming to their first event.   Yes, that's right kids!  The parents who brought you "Crystal is schitzophrenic" (well, let's not argue that one, okay?) and "are you still in that cult?" are coming to visit.  And what event would that be?  Hhhmmmm.....perhaps...Steppes Warlord?  Yes, that's right kids...Steppes Warlord.

My Mom especially is wondering if I get bored at these little events (everyone....laugh all at once!).  But, at least, they *are* asking questions about what we're doing and they're at least coming to get a look at us (and make sure we're not wearing Goth-wear).

So, why am I telling you guys?  Because you're my little family away from home?  Why, yes....but more!  I'd really appreciate it if, well, in your copious spare time on Saturday, if you see them in passing, please be nice to them.  Introduce yourself and say a kind word.  And when they pass by, say a really kind word to me!

_This_ is going to be interesting!

Aslyn